Math Tuitions 9'th Std

Just finished watching Al Pacino in 'Scent of a Woman' . The final speech on integrity by Col. Frank W Slade reminds me of people who stood up for me in life. Not an exact analogy , but Mr .Ananthakrisnan my Math tuition master in Saibaba Colony Coimbatore fits the bill. He for one believed that I could pass in Math .Through his unique style of coaching rather than instructing ,made me believe in my abilities. Somehow everytime i pass his house in Coimbatore my eyes search for that nameboard. Its not there anymore , I dunoo where he is or even if master is still alive. I still remember you Sir!
Have to get a strong Starbucks cappuchino ,the LA heat is a barrier to the walk.I 'll do it for the double tall cappuchino:-)

Comments

Unknown said…
is ur office near to marudamalai? is it a consultancy?
Vivek Manjeri said…
no it is not near marudhamalai
Unknown said…
May i know where your office is located?

What kind of firm is urs?
Anonymous said…
hey vicks..landed up here after a long time..... time spent learning math from him was so different from anything that i have been thru..it was actually like a parent/grand parent teaching their kid.... looking back i guess we should have math jammed with him even for the little bit of math that we had in college.

hari

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Peterpan-Tak Bisakah

Covid 19 and Work from Home