Floyd and Rum

Finally i did plan something to perfection . We had a party to start term 3 . I decided to get drunk ,came back early and am listening to Floyd . The party is still rocking but i guess Floyd over 4 pegs of White rum is something different! Its been a wierd week till now the weekend seems to promise some great fun . Sundar my high school buddy is getting married . The trip to chennai will be an opportunity to meet old friends . I can't believe Sundar is getting married !! I still remember the math exam for 9'th grade when sundar first helped me out with logarithms and all the fiasco that happened during the exams ..hahhahaha .

Yan my Deloitte buddy is joining the shanghai office,thats great news .I wish him and Sarah a great time ahead. Last year this time was like hell . I had a broken arm and was all alone in Redmond ...this is much better than that state ..Floyd over rum :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home