Anticlimax

The scene last sunday was that of a peaceful week ahead. I had 3 classes scheduled for 5 days ,a rarity at ISB . Today if i count the total number of hours i slept this week it would barely cross 15 ,damn!!
My presentation skill levels hit rock bottom on wednesday ,I have decided to work on that more from now on. I got hooked to karoke singing last night and recorded 3 songs at one go ! All that at the expense of Logistics and Supply Chain pre reads:-)
We plan to get some good Italian food for dinner tonight . Good food is always welcome .
And yes my life line the Nokia mobile went into coma..needs a battery transplant ..I wish my dear friend a speedy recovery and hope to have him back to service!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dude let me know where you found the Karaoke on the 26th Night at ISB!!!??? I freakin' want it too !!!! :)
Vivek Manjeri said…
I use windows recorder , Itunes ..play with volume controls and sing along :-) Don't have the karaoke tracks yet.
But i know of people in hyderabad who have some cool stuff ..plays the karaoke and lyrics (come out in the rigt tempo)
C'est la vie said…
Sounds like my dream night. I've gone bonkers karaoking here. My friends don't want to hang out with me now:)

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home