Math Tuitions 9'th Std

Just finished watching Al Pacino in 'Scent of a Woman' . The final speech on integrity by Col. Frank W Slade reminds me of people who stood up for me in life. Not an exact analogy , but Mr .Ananthakrisnan my Math tuition master in Saibaba Colony Coimbatore fits the bill. He for one believed that I could pass in Math .Through his unique style of coaching rather than instructing ,made me believe in my abilities. Somehow everytime i pass his house in Coimbatore my eyes search for that nameboard. Its not there anymore , I dunoo where he is or even if master is still alive. I still remember you Sir!
Have to get a strong Starbucks cappuchino ,the LA heat is a barrier to the walk.I 'll do it for the double tall cappuchino:-)

Comments

Unknown said…
is ur office near to marudamalai? is it a consultancy?
Vivek Manjeri said…
no it is not near marudhamalai
Unknown said…
May i know where your office is located?

What kind of firm is urs?
Anonymous said…
hey vicks..landed up here after a long time..... time spent learning math from him was so different from anything that i have been thru..it was actually like a parent/grand parent teaching their kid.... looking back i guess we should have math jammed with him even for the little bit of math that we had in college.

hari

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home