Sigh

I am back in chennai after a 5 month break. This is the first time i am starting to feel the pinch of this double digit inflation. I realize that my pay hike has been nullified by the rising prices. Hovewer there is a bigger challenge at hand now. I need to shed close to 8 kgs that i gained during the US trip ; My cooking is not all that bad . I started running again but the effects of the weight gain are showing . I struggle to cross the 6k mark damn!!
There were a few weddings( those of close school and high school friends) that i never wanted to miss . Made it to 2 of those, had to miss Natchi's thanks to the Detroit trip in April. Still can't believe that the bunch of us who rode bicycles and played together have graduated in life . I keep thinking of those great times and wish each of them the great life ahead.
This weekend i am planning to do my annual Sabarimala trip. The Chennai music season is coming up , I hope i can attend a good number of concerts this year too. I also need to find a new guru.

Comments

Chinese RooBoy said…
Did you make it home in time to see the thrashing handed to the Aussies in the 2nd Test at Mohali?
Chinese RooBoy said…
Mate congrats on the series win! What a thrashing. It was a good way to send off your retiring batting champs too. Ponting should be sacked for his bad decisions in the 4th Test

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home