Move to Delhi

Leaving chennai was not an easy decision. The weather in chennai was the best last week. Ironical that it happned to be my last week in the city of music and arts.I like Delhi for its parks that have great jogging trails, the wider roads and better infrastructure. The extreme weather and driving have been challenging so far. I need to get in shape, focus more at work ( get back to 1994-1997 mode) and strike a balance. Reads vague i guess but i know what that means. It's gonna be a great experience and I need t prove a point!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Email Marketing
very hadny, thanx a lot for this blog ......... This is exactly what I was looking for.
Rashi Bahadur said…
we need an update here...
Heather said…
Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! I have a question about your blog. HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home