Sahana & Rayil Sneham

I managed to get hold of a beautiful jingle in Sahana sung by KS Chitra for Minbinbangal that used to be aired on Doordarshan during my school days.I have listened to it all afternoon ,can't get enough of it.

Did some research on Sahana,Neelambari and the effect of gamakas on ragas.It was an amazing 2 hours of browsing .I wish i had done this long back .I used to hate the saturday and sunday errand to Sakthi Apartments in Church Road to go for my 'Pattu ' class.

The last 2 monthhs would have been unimaginable without music.It seems to liven me up in testing times .I have tried my best to learn Ksheerasagara Shayana,Jagadhodharana and Vandanamu Raghunandana and am in the process of fine tuning my rendering of these masterpieces.

Hope to finish learning them by end of december ,want to sing it to mom and dad whenn i go for mmy holiday! .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home