Parties and ISB Crowd!

I partied like mad during the first week here. Shyam told me the ISB parties are great and yes I must admit the 2 i have attended rock!

Rain dance on 16'th night was super ..but the alum sendoff yesterday night at Student Village 1 was awsome!! There was ample space for loners like me . GR and mama made the occasion special. I did dance with lots of interesting people in bits...networking The B-school mantra:-)

The Frisbee practice today was great fun. I have bumped into so many people I already knew here.A High school batchmate, Infosys training batch mates,Infosys colleagues . No one from Deloitte thankfully that makes me unique. I dont think i'll blog much once Term 1 starts ...

Adios

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home