Mumbai,Family and Kids

I did'nt have time to get over the jet lag...the mumbai trip happened in a jiffy! I should say the hangover of consulting life has stayed with me..

Met the next generation of the Manjeri clan...Sharmistha,Aditya, Slokh ,Aansh and Manu . I had a great weekend in Mumbai..Kids are so talented these days...I was laughing,playing...making monkey faces .Shammu gave me a compliment too ...she felt I was cute..hahahaha..wonderful kids

Oppol and Ranganath ettan were perfect hosts...has anyone tasted a beetroot ladoo before??
I did thanks to Oppol...I must admit my family has some great cooks...
Air Deccan the 'no frills' airline needs to hire some better pilots..the air conditioning duct hung loose after we landed in coimbatore yesterday..courtesy the pilot who was overspeeding after we touched down . I saw a few relieved co passengers after we un boarded the A-320!
I have been prompt with my running regimen..Coimby is hotter than Mumbai..I am off to Sabarimalai today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home