Fuzon

I have been hearing 'More Saiyaan' by Fuzon and 'Kandisa' by Indian Ocean for close to 8 hrs now...humming it all along . Bob and Rahul must be thinking something just hit me. All those classical music aficianados might understand how it feels to discover music thats close to ones heart.

Its not often that you get to hear something this soulful. I am really amazed by the classical depth of Fuzon. Brilliant songs!!
For all those who are wondering whats all this ga-gaaaing about..listen to them!

Check out 'More Saiyaan' and 'Aankhon Ke Sagar' by Fuzon
Here is a intro to Fuzon
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuz%C3%B6n_(band)

PS: All the other music geeks can laugh at my sheer ignorance . I was the only one in yesterdays get together who hadn't heard them before.So this post goes to the likes of 'Man-Jerry' who haven't been upto date with the fusion music scene for the past 5 years or so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home