Happy Holidays of 2006

Hola!

The last 5 days were quite memorable.Sometimes last minute plans turn out to be great , atleast my experience says so.

Chennai 'Marghazi'(Winter) music festival was a super affair.I got to hear P.Unnikrishnan and K.J Yesudas. Unnikrishnan was in some form, his kutcheri was more of a demonstration , I was clueless for most of the concert ..(maybe this shows my level of undestanding of carnatic music). Still he did create a few 'Aaha' moments for novices like me.Food was quite fantastic ,how can I not get goood food ?? touchwood!
Yesudas' performance was very standard initially.He started with 'Pavanaguru' ,'Telisi Rama' and then the god just took off... Some of his improvisations on alapanais left the ISB gang spellbound. It was sad that I had to leave mid way..heard the rest of the concert was better.
Coimby had no surprises this time . New yrs eve was spent at The Residency with mom and dad..had a peaceful dinner sans any spirits:-) .
The new house looks quite neat ;I went there this morning . I got some gyan from the owner of a hair cutting salon (Kennedy Hair Lines) on the real estate market in Saibaba Colony. I realised how small pockets like this have thier own networks and market intelligence. The MBA jargon and ISB toolkits might not works as well as I expect in such cases.
I had loads of Gulab Jamoons and a few Annapoorna masala dosas.

Pretty decent beginning to 2007 .

Comments

I think "this morning" is better than "today morning" :D
Vivek Manjeri said…
Corrected dude! thanks for pointing it out

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home