Legends of Rock

This place was a total surprise.
They gave me drums to play at a pub yesterday. I tried to use all my 'melam' and 'panjavadhyam' fundaes to create some rythm. People who have a sense for music and don't mind sipping spirits must try this place in Kormangala. I want to go to a Karaoke bar next ,thinking of opening one in coimby someday.
KK and rama have planned something for friday. The day before I parked at Forum and watched 2 movies back to back. Guru didn't live upto the hype.I thought the screenplay and narration was missing the genius of the 'man-i-rathnam' who is known for his unique style. Cameron Diaz looks as pretty as ever!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Dude, try OPUS in bangalore...nice karaoke community
Vivek Manjeri said…
Thanks a ton for that! will check it out when i land in bangy

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home