Thrissur Party

There were no sprinklers, no DJ's and no spirits yesterday but boy didn't I have fun. Some 10000 people dancing in the isles under simmering heat (90% humidity) would not qualify as a perfect party setting,but thats 'Thrissur(Thri-Shiva-Peroor) Pooram'.The best party I have had this year!
The percussion quality of both 'melam' and 'panjavadhyam' was supreme,in fact kept me swaying and jumping in the air for 3 hrs this morning and yesterday night. The fireworks added to the entertainment in the wee hours of the day.
The roads in kerala have improved .We hit 100+ kmph consistently, this was unimaginable a few years back.I got a big jack fruit packed from Mg'kavu.I pack off to yercaud with my engineering buddies tomorrow.

Looks like the blog is goin to be a travelogue in the coming weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home