Weddings Galore

The weekend was 'cool' , i mean it in every sense of the word. Coimbatore was like some holiday spot in winter wow! .The place was windy ,overcast and less cramped.
I attended 2 weddings. Did the customary photographs and wishing .Been doing quite a bit of that off late .
Met my high school teacher at Shyam's wedding.She was one of my favourites in school. I was really surprised when she recognized me by name.I have changed quite a bit ( read shed some flab)since i passed out in 1997,Hmm..teachers some are so special. It was such a pleasure meeting Kausalya madam,still the same warm hearted lady.

and yes the second class train ride during the onward journey brought me back to earth. I had to clean my bunker thanks to some great indian traveller's eating spree. The ride back was much better, hari was in the same coupe as well.So lotsa guy talk and employer abuse happened in between some sane conversation around telecom strategy et.al. What else do you expect when 3 M.B.A grads meet up ? Not music :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
dude..im an M.B.A dropout...
Vivek Manjeri said…
Daii!

Thats news to me ..MBA dropouts are also in vogue ,nice tag uv gotten urself
Deepak Chembath said…
Were u with Infy in the ACCORD project at one point in time?
Vivek Manjeri said…
Yes,

I was with Infy and Accord
Anonymous said…
are you from ISB?
Vivek Manjeri said…
Yes i am
who is this mr/ms/mrs anonymous?
Anonymous said…
thanks for the reply.. this is Kuldeep this side.. planning to do MBA.. just came across your blog while surfing... would like some guidance...

Kuldeep
Anonymous said…
Vivek,

Sowkkiyamaaa!
Vivek Manjeri said…
Hey,
I know a few sriram's who is this?
In any case Naan Sowkyama irukken ,hope all's well at your end

ManJerry

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home