Mumbai, food and more food!

The Mumbai trip was very different this time. Instead of running family errands I went restaraunt hopping in Colaba last week. Dipti almost did a Mumbai guide gig , took me to some non descipt places amidst a host of must visits food joints.The B-Skool network does help huh?
Cafe Mondegar was pretty cool, it was good value for money in the heat.I loved the cartoons on the walls ,nice work. The Manglorean food at Mahesh Lunch Home is a must have if you like coconut loaded stuff.
The effect of CNG were visible this time . The pollution in mumbai has come down by some measure.The cab rides from Bandra to borivali were choke free.
The kids in the family have become quite a handful..there was one spiderman fan who kept jumping all over me screaming the spiderman song ...made me feel a couple of decades younger.There was one painter who taught me how to draw an flower vase. Talent and mischief its all there...

And all this hoopla over wide roads and super freeways is no use in metros...the Indian driver loves to do the curves ...bang a few and miss more .

Visited my undergrad friend's new house yesterday. CM's new house is a beauty..saw teak flooring in a house for the first time.
Some frigging thief stole my wallet yesterday,gosh i hope i get back the leather ..its been with me for 9 dog years!

Comments

Unknown said…
sucks about the wallet man... but 9 years? damn. it was probably time to get a new one anyway

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home