Chennai Safari

Hola!
Alright my work life has more commute than work . I got a place to sit after 2 weeks hahah...
Don't ask me what we did during the time spent in office . Its time to get back to quizzing and dumb charades.
The heat beats the crap outta me everyday. Thanks to the air conditioner at home i manage to stay sane. The besant nagar area is quite nice ,i got a DVD parlour at stone throwing distance from my studio.The plan is to get my laptop this weekend from coimby and start the movie mania.
Met a lot of friends at the Satyam theatre on saturday. Looks like this is 'the only' hangout in chennai . Bad signs...Club hopping is happening ,the DJ at havana is super.
My employer is a firm believer that blogging adds to employee productivity and I concur :-)

Caught up with a few movies .The songs in 'Life ..in a Metro' are quite good. 'Pirates of ..' was a nice 3 hr sleep.

Cheers

Comments

Chinese RooBoy said…
Hey buddy! I like the sound of your work environment ("...blogging is encouraged...") - where do I sign up?!? Watched Pirates 3 last week - had no clue what was going on during the first half.
Anonymous said…
Hi da maams,

Welcome to Cognizant. Catch up with you in the coming week.

Gokul
Anonymous said…
some body is njoying life

Venkat

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home