WoHaaa!

I finished off my first consulting project :secondary research and typing in MS office 2007 last week. Its time to take stock on what I have done after my B-School stint ended. Personal life has been super ,very interesting to say the least . I am yet to join a music class .I think this one will have to wait for a bit, lotsa travel coming up and I am busy getting my passport stamped with every god damn visa possible . I have become a netizen in every sense of the word ,hardly watch the TV . I finally realize what internet is doing to the other traditional forms of media.A lot has been written about Youtube , Orkut and the other avtars of thier kind , but when I actually feel thier impact on my lifestyle it makes me think. For good or bad...my mom thinks its the latter,she made no fuss on voicing her opinion when i visited coimby a few weeks back.

The food up north is yumm. The Lassi is yummier :-) . I watched a few movies. 'Fracture' was quite gripping ,very well narrated with a nice twist at the end. The ISB gang is planning to watch 'The Bourne Ultimatum' this weekend. That shud be good fun. It was nice catching up with Yan this week ...can't see any effects of fatherhood in him yet.

Comments

Rashi Bahadur said…
Man-Jerry...considering your work from home routine, you still seem to be fairly active and enjoying yourself!!! Does not get better does it?? So when did you try food up- north... :)..and lassi? Travel should be fun, i would love it if I were in ur place, its obviously a greener proposition than sitting in the warehouse between trucks and men!
Phew....Njoi...and do join music classes soon..don't let that talent wither.
Cheers
Vivek Manjeri said…
Yeah Music classes are planned will do the needful and keep you posted on the progress too. Maybe you could be the audience sometime .
I was on a trip up country recently ..purely official , but yes caught up with nice food.
Jerry-Man
Unknown said…
"purely official"??? Why doesn't that sound believable??
Anonymous said…
I heard that Cognizant is planning to move our man to their imaginary office in Delhi. Latest improvement in their work from home policy.

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home