Music Classes

I have finished 2 classes with my guru Shree Reji George . I am enjoying the experience, he is very friendly and a true master when it comes to enforcing rules. Guess what, he asked me a few puzzles before we started , caught me on the wrong foot ! His 7 yr old kid Eleena gave all the right answers to those puzzles .

I have learnt a small kirthan in the raga Brindavani ( latest avatar of Brindavana Saranga) . I have been practicing the song all week. My grasping of music has come down a wee bit ,have to get that on track.The Chennai music season is in full swing ,I have to make it to some concerts this yr too. The trip to Hyderabad and Mumbai also need to be planned out.Work is happening at snails pace . The yearly trip to Sabarimala was super as usual!
This year has been very eventful, i hope it ends well and leads to yet another great one for all!

Comments

Rashi Bahadur said…
That sounds great! Literally :). Good to know that atleast someone is pursuing his talent. Nice to way to break the ice- puzzles..Hope to hear some of ur raag brindavani around solstice. cheers & enjoi ur classes

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home