Shock !

Balamurali , my music class collegue called me a few times this morning. A few missed calls later i picked up the phone . My music guru Shri Reji George expired yesterday night. I spoke to him last saturday morning. May his soul rest in peace. The student in me still longs for all those golden words of musical advice he gave and promised !
I am yet to recover , this has been a really forgettable week in my life .Somehow death is one event which brings everyone back to ground, reminds us that all that's created has to be destroyed eventually.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Really very sorry about the loss in ur life! Pray those survived by reclaim from this tragedy. And talking about the end of everything that is created is a puzzle. It has to end...whether good or bad..natural or forced..pre-destined or a mis-fit? wonder why? so do I... Life flips faster than a blink! keep the faith
Anonymous said…
Yes, Reji George was a great Musician and Guru. I wonder, whether I can find another sincere Guru like him. He was so full of knowledge but fate played a very bad game. My daughter was under his guidance for the past 5 years. She is so upset. He was a woderful person with full of affection, made every child feel so special. He had helped me a lot with music compositions for my dance too. May his soul rest in peace. May god give strength to his wife and child to overcome the shock.

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home