Back again and injured

Landed in Denver, Colarado yesterday evening. It's been raining all of yesterday and today morning looked nice and sunny. I had planned to do some outdoor running during this trip. So first thing this morning I woke up at 4.30 a.m got a cuppa black coffee and changed into running gear. It was quite chilly outside and the I stepped out into the empty pavement outsde the Mariott tech centre. I took my first leap and my leg slipped , twisting my ankle damnn!!! Can you believe how things can go sour when all looks rosy :-( . Neways the lump is not too bad , and I am busy doing ice pack and resting the left ankle now.

Hopefully i should be able to run after a week

Comments

Chinese RooBoy said…
Dang! That ain't good my friend. New project in Colarado huh? How long?

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home