The Countdown has begun...

Exactly 2 weeks and 2 days to go. I came to the land of opportunities eager to go back in 3 months.
I must admit ,these 2 years have changed my life .,my thought process ,my way of looking at problems. I have been lucky to say the least. Its been a wonderful stay . I am riding a wave am I? ..no i am not a surfer ,but I can feel the excitement of one.

Work has been good during the last few weeks . Order Management geek ...nah ! Everybody in Deloitte had nice words to say .I think I did far better during my 1.5 years at Deloitte than during my 3 years at Infosys. The firm has treated me very well.

I have been watching too many movies of late .'Brokenback ' was wierd .If you are not 'Queer' (Yes am using the same term as the protagonist did in the movie) ,you will find this one Wierd. heheheheh ...i can't help laughing at this line
'Capote' was much better..classy especially the climax ..Philip Seymour Hoffman has come out with a riveting performance.I hate to compare ,but the whole ending reminded me of 'Sadayam' a MT classic starring Lal . Its not the story or the acting but the whole Death in the air feeling . I got totally depressed had to gulp down 3 shots of expresso to feel better ..Hail Starbucks!!

I hear Starbucks is coming to India..thev got one loyal customer in thier bag but I don't think i'll be able to afford thier price tag while I am at ISB. Talking of ISB ,dad tells me that my school buddie Ramki V has featured in an article about ISB placements in the Times of India. BVB Coimbatore Alumni in the news.

My Sony laptop has been shipped . I have the got the first tool which every B-school student carries. It ushers me to the world of MS-excel and powerpoint.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home