ISB Calling!

July 16'th(05) -->Oct 8'th(05)-->Feb 27'th (06)

The day i broke my arm at college inn , I knew that the incident happened as if it was all preplanned. I sat down fighting depression,homesickness and all the negative thoughts that would surface everymorning . The only support that i could cling on to was faith that all things happen for good.

The 3-4 weeks prep for GMAT gave a not so great looking number on the scorecard.Some people suggested i take another shot at the test.Still I stood by my faith that if July 16'th happened for no fault of mine ,then something good is in store.

Today morning I woke up to start working at 6.00 A.M .I saw this gmail pop up flashing that i have made it to ISB PGP Class of 2007.For a moment i thought it was a nice dream ,coz the results were expected to be out tomorrow.

I didn't react for a while ,all that happened was a tear drop falling on my mouse pad!
Woke up my roommate and thumped my fist in the air..poor guy he was startled by all the frenzy

Sometimes there is some force that shows us the light when we are lost in the pitch darkness of life...

Faith it is ,Faith it will be ...God is great

Comments

Vivek Manjeri said…
My Mother hails from a Mancheri clan near Kuttipuram...close i guess
Chinese RooBoy said…
Well done mate! Sad to see you go...
Vivek Manjeri said…
Thanks Aaron...Wud have been great to have you and Wendy flying down next weekend..neways till we meet again...See Ya Mate!

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home