To hell with Bird Shit

Philadelphia was a heavy dessert to top the Idiyappan that we cooked today. Tom Hanks was apt , Denzel Washington was his at his funny best trying to stay put against all the non hetrosexuals hitting on him.

At least the movies was not as depressing as the Million Dollar Baby

I decided to go for the Starbucks kick next and guess what a pigeon spat crap on me..what a memorable experience...Idiyappan,followed by Philadelphia and Pigeon shit to top it all... ...Jabrooniiiiiii!!

It can only happen to me but i have had this experience once before .I was riding to my tutions when i was in 12'th grade and a crow spat his/her crap right into my left eye...Now i leave it to the reader to work out the probability of that happening geez:-)

Comments

Vivek Manjeri said…
Wonder which other bird's turn is next!!
Let you guys know when the event repeats
Vivek Manjeri said…
Hahaha dude i cant even imagine that ,just the thought makes me roll over laughing...

Grose Yan ,..really

Popular posts from this blog

Mylapore Experience

Covid 19 and Work from Home